Wales Museums Page
A list of museums in Wales (Clwyd, Dyfed, Gwent, Gwynedd, Mid Glamorgan, Powys, South Glamorgan, and West Glamorgan).
Wales Classic Car Museums
Tyddyn Pwrpas, Newborough, Anglesey •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Opening times Easter until October 31st 7 Day a Week - 10am to 5pm.
- Read more about Anglesey Transport and Agriculture Museum.
Station Road, Betws y Coed, Conwy County •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open Easter to end October, daily, 10.30am to 5.30pm.
- Read more about Betws-y-Coed Motor Museum.
Lawnt, Denbigh, Denbighshire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : 9am to 4.00pm daily
- Read more about Cae Dai 50s Museum.
Pentre Felin, Llangollen, North Wales •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : March to October, Tuesdays to Sundays, 10am to 5pm. Winter Opening by arrangement.
- Read more about Llangollen Motor Museum.
Cathays Park, Cardiff •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open 10am-5pm Tuesday-Sunday (Galleries close at 4:45pm)
- Read more about National Museum Cardiff.
Keeston, Haverfordwest, Dyfed, Wales •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The museum is Open from 10.00 am to 17.00, six days a week (closed Saturday) from 1 April to 30 September.
- Read more about Pembrokeshire Motor Museum.
Pendine Carmarthen •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Opening Dates Easter Holidays Spring Bank Holiday - 30th September throughout the week End of Easter Holidays - Spring Bank Holiday 1st - 31st October Friday - Monday Closed 1st November until Easter Holiday Opening Times 10.00 - 1.00, 1.30 - 5.00.
- Read more about Pendine Museum of Speed.
SA1 Business Park, Langdon Road, Port Tennant, Swansea •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open to the public between 10am & 4pm on Sundays
- Read more about Swansea Bus Museum.
Heol Y Mynydd, Gorseinon, Swansea •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open days from April 1st and every second Sunday there-after from 10.00 am until 3.00 pm. School groups can visit by arrangement.
- Read more about The Welsh Transport Heritage Centre.